SCAM ALERT: If you are selected as a Winner, you will NOT be required to pay a fee to receive a prize. If you receive a phone call, letter, email and/or a direct message on social media from someone that states you have won a prize and you need to send money before receiving your prize, it is a SCAM. Never release your credit card or banking information. Never wire money from your bank or from a money transfer platform like Zelle or Venmo. Prize winnings must be reported to the IRS when filing your tax returns, and any federal or state income taxes would need to be paid by the winner directly to the IRS. For more information, visit http://www.mardenkane.com/scammer-alert (http://www.mardenkane.com/scammer-alert) and/or Scam Alerts | FTC Consumer Information (https://www.consumer.ftc.gov/features/scam-alerts).
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. PURCHASE OR ACCEPTANCE OF
A PRODUCT OFFER WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
THIS PROMOTION IS VALID ONLY IN THE 50 UNITED STATES (EXCLUDING THE STATES OF AK, HI & MI), THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA AND CANADA (EXCLUDING QUEBEC) AND SHALL BE CONSTRUED ACCORDING TO UNITED STATES LAW.
VOID IN THE STATES OF ALASKA, HAWAII AND MICHIGAN, IN THE PROVINCE OF QUEBEC & WHERE PROHIBITED.
BY ENTERING OR OTHERWISE PARTICIPATING IN THE GIVEAWAY, YOU AGREE TO THESE OFFICIAL RULES, WHICH ARE A CONTRACT, SO READ THEM CAREFULLY BEFORE ENTERING. WITHOUT LIMITATION, THIS CONTRACT REQUIRES YOU TO INDEMNIFY AND RELEASE ALL CLAIMS AGAINST THE RELEASED PARTIES AND TO AGREE TO ARBITRATION WITH NO CLASS RELIEF AND A LIMITATION OF YOUR RIGHTS AND REMEDIES.
ALL DISPUTES WILL BE RESOLVED SOLELY BY BINDING ARBITRATION WITH NO CLASS RELIEF.
- ELIGIBILITY: OB22 (the “Giveaway” or “Promotion”) is open only to legal permanent residents of the 50 United States (excluding Alaska, Hawaii and Michigan), the District of Columbia and Canada (excluding Quebec) who are licensed drivers and legal age of majority in the state/province/territory in which they reside. Employees of Own Boss Supply LLC (the “Sponsor”), its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion partners and internet agencies, and each of their respective officers, directors and agents (collectively "Released Parties") and their immediate family members (spouse, parent, child, sibling, and grandparent) and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible. The Giveaway is void in the states of Alaska, Hawaii and Michigan, in the province of Quebec and where prohibited. All federal, state, provincial, municipal and local laws and regulations apply. By participating in the Giveaway, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
- PROMOTION PERIOD: The Giveaway begins on February 12, 2024 and ends at 11:59:59 PM PT on March 24, 2024 (the “Promotion Period”). Sponsor’s computer is the official time-keeping device for the Giveaway.
- HERE’S HOW TO ENTER:
- Via an Online Purchase. Internet connection required. You will receive one (1) entry for every $1.00 USD spent on an eligible purchase at www.ownbosssupplyco.com (http://www.ownbosssupplyco.com) (the “Website”) during the Promotion Period, with the following exceptions:
- Purchases made of any item labeled "Bundle" or “Exclusive” will receive twenty (20) entries for every $1.00 USD spent.
- Own Boss Club subscribers will receive ten (10) entries for every $1.00 USD spent throughout the Promotion Period.
- ENTRY MULTIPLIER: Throughout the Promotion Period, the Sponsor may announce opportunities to increase the number of online purchase entries by a multiplier, e.g., (2X), (5X), (8X), (10X), (20X), (30X) (each an “Entry Multiplier”). When an Entry Multiplier is offered, entries will be multiplied by the applicable Entry Multiplier. For example, a purchase of $30 during a 2X Entry Multiplier offer will earn 60 entries. Timing for an Entry Multiplier offer will be determined solely by the Sponsor and will be announced by the Sponsor at www.ownbosssupplyco.com (http://www.ownbosssupplyco.com). Entries earned via a purchase of a Bundle or Exclusive item, and purchases made by Own Boss Club subscribers are not subject to additional Entry Multiplier offers.
- Your purchase transaction must be received by 11:59:59 PM PT on March 24, 2024 to be eligible to receive entries. The number of entries you receive will be based on the list price of your eligible purchase (excludes sales tax and shipping charges) and will be rounded up to the nearest dollar. If a purchase is returned prior to the drawing, entry/ies associated with that purchase will be voided. All purchases are subject to Sponsor’s return policy. Own Boss Club terms and conditions apply; to be eligible to receive a prize, Own Boss Club subscriber’s accounts must be active and in good standing throughout the Promotion Period through time of prize award. Visit www.ownbosssupply.com (http://www.ownbosssupply.com) for complete subscription details. You can cancel your subscription at any time.
- No Purchase Required Mail-In Method of Entry: To enter without making any kind of purchase, on a plain piece of 3”x5” paper, hand print your complete first and last name, street address, city, state/province/territory, zip/postal code, date of birth (mm/dd/yyyy), e-mail address plus daytime telephone number including area code. Mail your entry in a #10 business-size envelope with first-class postage affixed to: OB22 Giveaway Entry, POB 488, Syosset, NY 11791-0488 USA. Your outer-mailing envelope must include a valid return address, which includes a complete first and last name. Mailed entries received without a verifiable and legible return address will be deemed incomplete and invalid. Limit one entry per outer-mailing envelope. Bulk shipments (multiple entries in one shipping package) will not be accepted. Mail-in entry, including outer-mailing envelope must be handwritten. No mechanically reproduced entries or metered mail permitted. Entries that are postmarked by March 25, 2024 and received by March 29, 2024 will be eligible for the random drawing. Each mail-in envelope will count as 50 entries, provided that the mail-in entry complies with the above requirements.
- To receive additional entries during an Entry Multiplier offer without making a purchase, follow the instructions for mail-in entries above, and hand write the words “ENTRY MULTIPLIER” in the bottom left-hand corner of the envelope. Your mail-in entry must have a postmark that corresponds to the date of an offer and received within 5 days of the offer’s deadline. If an Entry Multiplier offer ends on a Sunday or federal holiday, the mail-in entry must be postmarked on the following business day and received within the next 5 days. Mail in entries received that comply with all the above requirements will receive the applicable number of entries for the respective multiplier offered (e.g., 2X = 100 entries; 5X=250 entries; 10X=500 entries, etc.). Mail-in entries with either the word “Bundle” or “Exclusive” handwritten in the left-hand corner of the envelope will receive 100 entries and are not subject to Entry Multipliers.
- Mail-in entries that are not in the format specified above, that are illegible, inaccurate, incomplete, or reproduced via photocopier or otherwise will be considered null and void. Proof of submission does not constitute proof of receipt. Not responsible for lost, late, illegible, mutilated, misdirected, postage-due entries or entries not received by the deadline. All material submitted becomes property of Sponsor and will not be returned. No correspondence will be acknowledged or entered into; requests for confirmation of receipt of mail-in entries will not be acknowledged.
- RANDOM DRAWING: A random drawing will be conducted on or about Monday, April 1, 2024 from among all eligible purchase and non-purchase mail-in entries received. The random drawing will be conducted by Marden-Kane, Inc. (the “Administrator”), an independent judging organization whose decisions are final. Odds of winning will depend upon the number of eligible online purchase and mail-in entries received.
- WINNER NOTIFICATION AND VERIFICATION: Prize award is subject to eligibility verification. Potential winner will be notified by email, mail, and/or phone by the Administrator. Potential winner will be required to complete and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, Release of Liability, Prize Acceptance Form and, if legally permissible, a Publicity Release along with a copy of his/her valid driver’s license (expired or suspended licenses are not considered valid); Canadian residents must also correctly answer a time limited mathematical skill question (without any assistance of any kind); U.S. residents will be required to complete and return a W-9 Tax form (collectively “Documents”). All required Documents must be returned within 3 days (including Saturdays, Sundays and Holidays) of attempted delivery of same. Failure to return properly completed Documents within the specified time, failure to respond to a notification within the time period stated or return of any prize/prize notification as undeliverable, will result in disqualification without further notice and an alternate may be selected. In the event a potential winner is deemed ineligible, fails to comply with the Official Rules or is unable to claim the prize as specified, the potential winner will be disqualified, and an alternate winner will be selected. Prize award is contingent on eligibility verification and potential winner completing and returning all required Documents. Only three (3) random drawings to select an alternate winner (if necessary) will be conducted, after which the applicable prize will remain unawarded. By accepting a prize, winner understands and agrees that they may be videotaped, recorded and/or photographed as part of a prize award ceremony. Rights to any prize ceremony video, audio and/or photo belong solely to the Sponsor and can be used in any media throughout the world in perpetuity and in any manner at Sponsor’s sole discretion, without further review, notice, approval, consideration or compensation to the winner or any third party.
- PRIZE AND APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE (ARV). PRIZE VALUE STATED IN U.S. DOLLARS (USD): One (1) Grand Prize – winner’s choice of either (A) a 2024 RAM 3500, a 30FT Gooseneck Trailer, and a CAT 299 Skid Steer (vehicle and equipment valued at $100,000) and $30,000 cash (collectively “Vehicle Prize” with a total ARV of $130,000) OR (B) $125,000 (“Cash Prize”). The total maximum value of a prize offered in this Giveaway is $130,000 USD). Cash prizes will be awarded in the form of a check.
- Additional Vehicle Prize Disclosures. Winner must agree to pick up the Prize at a Sponsor-specified location in the United States within thirty (30) days of notification of availability from the Sponsor. Failure to take delivery within 30 days of availability could cause prize to be forfeited and awarded to an alternate. Winner must have a valid driver’s license which permits operation of the prize vehicle in the winner’s state/province/territory of residence and evidence of legally required insurance prior to taking delivery. Winner will be solely responsible for any applicable licensing, insurance, title and registration fees and any other expenses related to the acceptance and use of the Prize not specified herein, including but not limited to any costs incurred by winner relating to the acceptance, pickup/transport or use of the Prize. If winner is a Canadian resident, winner will also be responsible for any/all required documentation and related costs associated with transporting vehicle from the U.S. into Canada. In the event winner is unable to take delivery of the prize, winner will be disqualified, and an alternate winner may be selected. Vehicle is preowned and will be awarded “AS IS” without warranty by Sponsor of any kind. Winner acknowledges that Sponsor has not made nor is in any manner responsible for any warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to any prize offered in this Promotion, including but not limited to its quality, mechanical condition or fitness for a particular purpose. Vehicle may not meet safety or emissions testing required in some states, provinces, and counties. Winner is responsible for checking their state/province/county for any safety and emissions inspection requirements and must use vehicle in accordance with state/province/county regulations. Grand Prize winner bears all risk of loss, damage or theft to their prize after obtaining ownership and Sponsor will not replace it. Photographs of the Grand Prize in any media are for illustrative purposes only and may not be the actual model to be awarded. All details and restrictions of the prizes not specified in these Official Rules will be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion).
- Prize consists of only the items specifically listed as part of the prize. The value of the prize is taxable as income; if the Grand Prize winner is a resident of the U.S., the winner will receive an IRS form 1099 for the value of the prize they choose as stated herein. Winner will be responsible for any applicable federal, state, and local taxes/duties and any other expenses related to the acceptance and use of the prize not specified herein. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute any portion of a prize with a prize of equal or greater value at its sole discretion. No substitution or transfer of prize by winner permitted. In no event will more than the stated number of prizes be awarded.
- RELEASE: Entrants/winner agree to release, discharge and hold harmless Released Parties and their respective successors and assigns from and against any claim or cause of action or liability (including but not limited to, personal injury, death or damage to or loss of property) arising out of participation in the Giveaway or acceptance/receipt/travel to and/or from prize pick up location/use or misuse of the prize, and agree to be bound by the Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor and/or Sponsor’s representatives, which are final. Acceptance of a prize constitutes permission for the Sponsor and its agencies to use winner’s name and/or likeness for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, including a winners list, unless prohibited by law. In the event there is a discrepancy or inconsistency between disclosures or other statements contained in any promotional materials and the terms and conditions of theOfficial Rules, the Official Rules shall prevail, govern and control. Sponsor is not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of the offer, administration of the Giveaway or in the announcement of the prize.
- NOTICE: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS PROMOTION IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS, AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. Released Parties are not responsible for faulty, incorrect, undeliverable or mistranscribed phone/e-mail/internet transmissions, incorrect announcements of any kind, technical hardware or software failures of any kind including any injury or damage to any person's computer related to or resulting from participating in or experiencing any materials in connection with the Promotion, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmission that may limit a user's ability to participate in the Promotion. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for undeliverable e-mails resulting from any form of active or passive e-mail filtering by a user's Internet service provider and/or e-mail client or for insufficient space in user's e-mail account to receive e-mail. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or modify the Promotion if for any reason, the Giveaway is undermined by any event beyond the Sponsor’s control, including but not limited to fire, flood, epidemic, labor dispute or strike, act of God or public enemy, or any force majeure event or if fraud, misconduct or technical failures destroy the integrity of the program; or if a computer virus, bug, or other technical problem corrupts the administration or security of the program as determined by Sponsor/it’s agencies, in their sole discretion. In the event of termination, a notice will be posted online and a drawing to award the Prize(s) will be conducted from among all eligible entries received prior to termination. The failure of the Released Parties to comply with any provision of these Official Rules due to an act of God, epidemic, act of public enemies or any act outside of the Sponsor’s control/force majeure event will not be considered a breach of these Official Rules.In the event a dispute arises regarding the identity of the entrant, entry will be deemed made by the person whose name appears on the online order form or mail-in entry. Any damage made to the Website by an entrant will be the responsibility of the entrant and/or the authorized e-mail account holder of the e-mail address submitted at the time of entry. Proof of submitting entries will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by Sponsor. Any entries which are suspected of being fraudulent (including those using robotic, automatic, programmed or similar methods of participation) will be disqualified, based on determinations made solely by Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right to prohibit the participation of an individualif fraud or tampering is suspected or if the individual fails to comply with any requirement of participation as stated herein or with any provision in these Official Rules.
- PLEASE READ: IMPORTANT NOTICE REGARDING DISPUTE RESOLUTION. These Official Rules contain terms that govern how claims relating to this promotion will be resolved. For example, they include an arbitration agreement and waiver of a class action that requires submitting Giveaway-related claims to an arbitrator (instead of going to court before a judge or jury). They also limit the ability to bring claims on behalf of other persons (that is, it prohibits bringing any class action or collective or representative proceeding). The official rules also limit the type of damages that can be recovered. Please read these terms carefully as they impact your legal rights and, by participating in the Giveaway, you are agreeing to the terms.
- WINNERS LIST: The name of the Grand Prize Winner will be announced at www.ownbosssupplyco.com (http://www.ownbosssupplyco.com) on or about April 8, 2024, or after the Grand prize winner has been verified.
SPONSOR: Own Boss Supply LLC, 1430 San Jose, Englewood, FL 34223. Mail-In entries will not be accepted at this address.
ADMINISTRATOR: Marden-Kane, Inc., 575 Underhill Blvd., Suite 222, Syosset, NY 11791-3416.
Manufacturers of prizes offered in this Promotion are not a Sponsor or Participant in this Giveaway and no association or endorsement is implied.
Copyright 2024 Marden-Kane Inc. All rights reserved. Entrants are hereby authorized to copy these Official Rules on the condition that it will be for the Entrant’s personal use only.